Today is my last day in the office for a week or so, and I am definitely ready for the break. A synopsis of next week’s events:
- Sunday – flying out to Orlando.
- Monday – Freescale Technology Forum begins.
- Tuesday – Becky flies out to meet me. The girls are staying with my folks. (Thanks again, Mom and Dad!) Oh, and it’s our ninth wedding anniversary.
- Wednesday – more FTF during the day, and we’re seeing Blue Man Group in the evening.
- Thursday – FTF in the morning, then it’s off to be beach bums.
- Friday – whole lotta nothing. We have a hotel on the beach in Cocoa Beach. Should be nice.
- Saturday – fly home in the afternoon. We have an overly-long layover in MSP, but such is life.
I shall come home a more rested person. It will be glorious. 🙂