Hi there! Thanks for visiting ChrisHubbs.com! Here’s the two-minute answer to the question “who is Chris Hubbs, anyway?”
- Husband: to Becky since 1998.
- Father: to Laura, Addison, and Katie.
- Musician: I’ve played the piano for more than 30 years, and have served as worship leader at Noelridge Park Church from 2000 – 2008, at Imago Christi at Central Park in 2008, and as the interim worship ministry leader at Stonebridge from 2017-2020.
- Reader: I always have a book going. My book lists are over on Goodreads.
- Resident geek: ’nuff said.
- Certification Manager: In my day job I lead the Avionics Certification Department for Collins Aerospace. (disclaimer: all opinions here are my opinions, not theirs.
- Web design: I do some freelance web design when I have time.
- Blog consumer: OK, so I’m subscribed to way too many blogs. Newsblur says 493 feeds at the moment. I’m sure I’ve added at least a couple today, and will add a couple more tomorrow. I’m interested in music, the arts, politics, and theology. I’m even more interested if you can get a couple of those to intersect in some cool way.
Find me online:
- chris (at) chrishubbs (dot) com