I haven’t done one of these in a while, but was reminded just how much fun they are. So, without further ado…
- I just got invited to join the Boar’s Head Tavern. More exciting than I’d like to admit.
- Just ordered a little M-Audio MIDI controller keyboard to hook up to my Mac. Christmas money well spent! Time to start playing around with Garage Band.
- I have to remind myself when blogging through Stringfellow that it’s not necessarily that I’m reading groundbreaking thoughts, but that I just haven’t read many liberal / Arminian theologians.
- After a couple of years of not traveling much, my spring looks like it’s settling into a once-a-month travel groove. December: Florida. January: Seattle. February: Washington, DC. March: Wichita.
- My not-quite-3-year-old daughter correctly used the phrase “That’s what I’m talkin'” tonight. I could not have been more proud. (We’ll get her to add the “about” one of these days.)
- Excited to hear the news that I will be an uncle come July – first time on my side of the family! So excited for Andrew and Heather.
- While I’m happy that this nifty daily Bible reading app I found for my phone might help me do the read-through-the-Bible-in-a-year thing, I feel shame that it’s taking my technology addiction to help encourage my soul addiction.
- I could’ve posted each of these as Tweets or FB status updates, but somehow this was more satisfying.