- Blog posting has been a bit slow lately since I typically post during breaks at work and my blog has mysteriously become inaccessible from work. IT was no help in fixing it. I'm using Posterous as a sort of go-between – a solution that works but that I'm not fond of.
- Had a good, full weekend.
- Marriage conference Friday night and Saturday morning at church. Very good.
- Watched a fun Hawkeye game Saturday night. They whooped Penn State good.
- Played on the worship team Sunday morning, lots of fun.
- Finally got the fascia and soffet on the garage painted. That's been on my to-do list since last fall. It looks a lot better.
- Found out Friday afternoon that the job transfer I've been trying to get for the past 6 months will be approved. Will post something more officially on it once I go through all the official steps.
- The upcoming two weeks before the transfer will happen have the potential to drag a good bit.
- I have two book reviews that I need to get posted here before the publishers demand their books back. Problem is, I've only gotten one of them read so far. Posting one would be a start, I guess.
Posted via email from Chris’s posterous