So for it being a weekend, it was a busy one. A synopsis:
- Ran a 5k in the morning. Finished in 31:33. It was stinkin’ hot outside.
- Sat and watched the parade go by. With two cute little girls, you get a lot of candy.
- Watched the girls while Becky went to a baby shower.
- Went to church for an all-evening elder meeting. Boy will I be glad when this is over.
- To church, but didn’t have to lead music – only taught Sunday School. Good times.
- Got a couple very sweet Father’s Day cards and a couple of t-shirts. My favorite: the one that says “Those who think they know everything annoy those of us that actually do.” Hehe.
- Crashed some in the afternoon, then cleaned house to prepare for my mom and sister coming to visit.
- Watched Cinderella Man for the first time. Russell Crowe, for all his personal problems, is a heckuva actor.
Now it’s Monday and back to work. But one week from today I will be in Orlando, FL, on Day 1 of my week-long conference/vacation. Ahhhhhh. I think I can make it one more week.