Hi there! Thanks for visiting ChrisHubbs.com! Here’s the two-minute answer to the question “who is Chris Hubbs, anyway?”
- Husband: to Becky since 1998.
- Father: to Laura, Addison, and Katie.
- Musician: I’ve played the piano for more than 30 years, and have served as worship leader at Noelridge Park Church from 2000 – 2008, and at Imago Christi at Central Park in 2008. These days the fine folks at Stonebridge let me play with them a couple of times a month.
- Reader: I always have a book going. My book lists are over on Goodreads.
- Resident geek: ’nuff said.
- Certification Manager: In my day job I lead a group in the Certification Department for Rockwell Collins, Inc. of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. (disclaimer: all opinions here are my opinions, not theirs.)
- Software DER: I’ve been appointed by the Federal Aviation Administration as a Designated Engineering Representative for my company, which means I know more that any sane human would really want to know about the certification of airborne software.
- Web design: I do some freelance web design when I have time.
- Blog consumer: OK, so I’m subscribed to way too many blogs. Newsblur says 493 feeds at the moment. I’m sure I’ve added at least a couple today, and will add a couple more tomorrow. I’m interested in music, the arts, politics, and theology. I’m even more interested if you can get a couple of those to intersect in some cool way.
Find me online:
- chris (at) chrishubbs (dot) com