- After traveling two out of the last three weeks for work, it’s good to be home.
- It’s been really fun having football season start up this past few weeks, but now that the MLB playoffs are starting I’m likely gonna ignore football as long as the Cubs are still in it.
- There is a huge amount of Cubs gear for sale in all the stores around here.
- I’ve been saying that my goal is to not buy another piece of Cubs gear until I can buy one that says “World Series Champions”. Here’s hoping that means I’ll get to buy some before too many more weeks/years go by.
- Please don’t jinx it please don’t jinx it please don’t jinx it #GoCubsGo
- On reflection, it’s been an odd year for me music-wise: I don’t think I’ve bought an album or really sunk my teeth into anything new all year. The last record I bought and really fell in love with was the Hamilton Original Broadway Cast recording last fall.
- Hamilton. Chicago. March. Can’t wait.
- It’s possible that part of my reason for buying less music is that I’ve had a Spotify subscription this year. I don’t listen to it a ton, but it’s great for taking a listen to some new album w/o having to go purchase it or just listen to 30-second samples first.
- Can we just get done with the election already? The presidential candidates have been in Iowa since at least August 2015. This is far too long.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.